Callaway Men’s Strata Complete Golf Sets are designed for maximum performance right out of the box. Let’s review the top 3 Callaway Complete Golf Sets to help you find the perfect set for your next trip to the golf course.
Callaway Golf Sets – Recommended:
- The Strata 12-Piece Set is designed for maximum performance right out of the box. The set includes: Driver, 3 Wood, 5 Hybrid, 6- 9 Iron, PW, Putter, Stand Bag and 2 Head covers
- Woods: Lightweight 460cc forged driver that has a large sweet spot, a titanium head, and provides more forgiveness to help you hit it farther off the tee. An oversized 3 wood is forgiving with a more aerodynamic head shape for long, high flying shots.
- Hybrid: A 5 Hybrid is a great alternative to difficult long irons that gives you more confidence on a variety of shots.
- Irons/Wedge: Stainless steel irons (6 -9 irons, PW) offer a great combination of forgiveness and control.
- Putter: A mallet putter with alignment to help give you incredible accuracy.
- The Strata Plus Set is a full set with a great combination of distance and forgiveness right out of the box. Set includes: Driver, 3 Wood, 5 Hybrid, 6 – 9 Iron, PW & SW, Putter, Stand Bag, and 3 Head covers.
- Woods: Driver has a 460cc club head with a larger sweet spot and graphite shaft for more distance off the tee. The 3 Wood promotes faster swing speeds and long shots.
- Hybrid: 5 Hybrid is designed for versatility and forgiveness on shots where you would usually hit a difficult long iron.
- Irons/Wedges: 6 – 9 irons, pitching wedge & sand wedge have perimeter weighting and progressive sole width technology for improved control.
- Putter: Mallet putter with alignment to help give you incredible accuracy.
- Strata Ultimate is designed for ultimate distance and ultimate performance. This set includes: Driver, 3 wood, 4 & 5 Hybrid, 6 – 9 Iron, PW & SW, Putter, Stand Bag, 4 Head covers.
- Woods: Full titanium golf driver gives you a large sweet spot and more forgiveness to bomb it off the tee. A very forgiving 3-wood & 5-wood built for long, high flying shots in a more aerodynamic head shape.
- Hybrids: The 4 & 5 hybrids are great alternatives to long irons, so you can play with more confidence on a variety of shots.
- Irons/Wedges: Irons have high flight technology that delivers distance, forgiveness, and control from stainless steel.
- Putter: Precise face milling on the putter is designed for better accuracy and distance control to help you sink more putts.
Additional Options For Golf Club Sets:
P.S. More Options: Best Complete Golf Sets – Wilson